If you’re looking for shapelier hips and curves, realize that it’s achievable with diligent work and consistency.
You’re not going to get that immediately, but you will tone your hips with time, shed weight, and get a firmer, rounder appearance.
What you need to get started is a dumbbell of light or medium weight. If you are a novice, just use your body weight before you get accustomed to heavyweights.
Then select a few of the activities below and to complete them thrice a week. Be sure to follow the routine religiously.
When these movements start to get simple, raise your weight, or incorporate another set to keep pushing yourself—your fresh wide hips are going to thank you.
Workout Tips For Getting Big Hips If You Are Skinny
- Squats – Squats are perfect for training those flat hips
- Hip raises – A perfect exercise to activate your glutes
- Hip marching – It will increase strength and give you bigger hips
- Side leg raises – This exercise will not only give you bigger hips but great glutes
- Single-leg Bridge – Will give you shaped and toned thighs
- Sidestep exercise with bands – It will you grow your booty muscle
- Start with your feet erect slightly broader than your shoulder width. Your toes can be barely pointing out.
- Bend your knees, raising your hips back as though you were seated in a chair.
- Keep your neck and chin tucked. Fall off to the ground parallel to the legs.
- Hold your weight somewhat outward in your heels and elbows.
- Extend the legs to head back vertical.
Perform 3 sets of 15 Minute
2- Hip raises
This exercise is often referred to as a bridge. For the glutes, it’s perfect.
- Starting by lying down on the floor. Straighten your backs and bend the knees at an angle of 90 degrees. Your foot should be lay flat on the ground.
- Hold your arms upright and palms facing down.
- Breathe in and drive the heels in. Raise your hips by straining the glutes, pelvic floors, and hamstrings.
- Rest the upper body and make your legs straight.
- Pause at the end for 1 or 2 seconds and go back to starting place.
Perform 3 sets of 15 Minute
3- Hip marching
This workout widens the hips and thigh power and endurance.
- Rest on the edge of a chair.
- Lift and stretch your left leg and bend your knee.
- Lower the foot gently and with control.
- Repeat the steps on the right side
- Repeat 5–12 with 2 to 3 sets
4- Side leg raises
This routine improves blood glutes and thighs. Place a weight on your thigh to improve flexibility.
- Sit on your right side stacked with your thighs.
- Lift the left leg as much as you can.
- Pause and then head back to the starting position.
- Perform 12 to 15 times with 2-3 sets.
5- Single-leg Bridge
- Lie with your knees bent on your stomach.
- Stretch one leg and force it forward with the other leg heel to lift you off the ground.
- Raise the degree of your hips.
- If you don’t feel it in your glutes, bend the stretched leg and put it on the knee of your lower leg.
- Repeat the same with the other leg.
6- Sidestep exercise with bands
Hold the toes and hips straight out. Increase the pressure by decreasing the band and reducing the squat location above the ankles.
- Stand in a squat pose around the lower thighs with a resistance belt.
- Keep to your hip muscles as you take quick moves to your side.
- In one way, take 8–15 steps.
- Repeat on the other side
Daily workouts and a balanced diet full of gluteal foods are some of the most successful methods to optimize performance and achieve wide hips. Some foods will improve muscle development, stamina, and regeneration to help you get your dream body.
To get the buttocks wider without exercising is certainly not possible. To achieve your target, you must follow these phases:
- Glute-reinforcement preparation.
- Your diet during the rest time
Your buttocks are in the repair cycle after exercising, and you have to pick the proper form and quantity of food to make sure your butt grows larger. You can consume more if you want to raise your weight. You just have to eat in daily quantities if you want to maximize the benefits.
Don’t overuse protein or carbs as they may contribute to health issues. You can consume at least one fruit a day, but it is ideal for taking 3 and 5 daily.
Diet Tips For Getting Bigger Hips
It is suggested that you consume protein after a workout if you already have a well-developed fitness regimen.
Eggs, Tuna, eggs, beef, shrimp, tilapia, legumes, lean beef, cottage cheese, and all seafood are natural proteins. Don’t fry them as it can cause an adverse effect.
Protein shakes are a perfect alternative for a balanced after-training snack. Whey protein, a form of protein contained in milk, has been found to stimulate post-training muscle regeneration and recovery.
After your exercise, enjoy it or other protein powders by combining it with yogurt, vegetables, and fruits to maximize your shake’s benefits.
Use white bread and spaghetti for substitutes like whole wheat or whole grain. Carbons that tend to hold healthy muscles are brown rice, quinoa, oats, sweet potatoes, all cereals, and couscous.
In comparison to poor fats, healthy fats provide a wide variety of health benefits. You will even achieve your dream’s body to lose weight. Fish oil, virgin olive oil, walnuts, peanuts, and peanut butter are the best types of good fats.
4- Brown Rice
Brown rice offers a fine mix of complex carbohydrates and proteins. In addition, this grain protein powder is a perfect option for people who need an additional protein boost. In an 8-week trial in 24 persons, a brown rice protein supplement increases body structure and workout efficiency.
Brown rice is also rich in ramifying amino acids (BCAAs) that are divided directly into your muscles for a fast energy supply. Studies suggest that BCAAs will minimize muscle soreness and weakness, improve muscle protein production, minimize muscle loss, and widen your butt.
In addition to appropriate exercises, nutrition and genetics play a key part, so consult with your doctor and trainer. Be rational with your goals, but realize that if you do the right amount of workouts, you will achieve your dream body!